I'm praying Vickie.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Vicki
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 9:35 AM
Subject: Update from our house

I thought that after graduation, and the crunch of work at the beginning of the year that things would be smooth and without bumps.  But then my mom got sick and has been in the hospital for 2 and a half weeks.  So we have been doing lots of care things for both mom and dad.  It's been some what of a rolly coaster, as we used to call it as kids.  Anyway, pray that can get mom home soon and special care issues dealt with.  We almost lost her.  So, we are very thankful for the prayers that have already been so wonderfully answered.

I know others on our list also have care and health issues for their loved ones that need prayer too.

I'll pop in here more as I have time.

Happy Saturday to all.

Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Dog Elway