Rhonda,

It snowed a couple inches here yesterday. However, it's sunny today. I understand you guys on the east coast are getting hammered with snow, so praying it's not too bad for you. I know in the South there's not equipment and procedure in place to cope with lots of snow.

How are you and Ben otherwise?

----- Original Message -----
From: Rhonda Partain
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:02 PM
Subject: saying there will be snow again

It snowed her in Georgia Friday...most of it has melted now......and they
say we could have some more tomorrow......a little snow goes a long long
way!!
how is the weather where all of you are?
blessings
Rhonda

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4866 (20100214) __________

http://www.eset.com