I will have you know that I have secured a position in the management team of Ellen. So all these spelling and grammatical errors, all these un-cited sharing, all these Haruiner insolence, and all this ginoring Haruna, will not be tolerated henceforth. I think JC and Karim like to say that. So if you think the good people of Ellen will be dragged into mosques, churches, and synagogues, against their express will, you got another thing coming. And don't think about apologising later cos you're forewarned. As it stands, my partners and I are monitoring you closely. That's all I have to say. And I don't like repeating myself.
Haruna. I will not be disrespected by a preacher.