... all the time.  Drove me crazy.  So I try to send you only things from which I think you might, really, truly profit or laugh at ... or cry.

"Peanut" is  "Py's"  7 year old adopted daughter he found out about while he was on a week-long hunting trip in the bayou.  A scrawly note pinned to his tent.:  "Your beautiful daughter arrived, yesterday, 2 PM."