  From: Rhonda Partain
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 6:20 PM
  Subject: Re: It's been so quiet!

  Good to hear from you Phill Sharon and Vicki......
  we moved in to an apartment. so have been busy  getting and keeping things straightened up......we renew our vows soon our 25th anniversary is the 26th, so that will be fun!
  my classes start back tomorrow.
  Ben is doing great.....blood work has been good....my kidney must like him!!! **I sure do!
  keep warm everybody.
  we had a bit of snow here in Ga last week, not too much, but it was pretty while it lasted.

  blessings!

  Rhonda Bowers and Ben