Joe

I love that. It is a route from my home to Kanillai

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [>-<] News from first professional Gambian glazier
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 05:08:13 +0000

Mamberam, is Mamberam your last name?  I remember Mamberam as a first name in SeneGambia, but then again, "Lou Jola Ham Chi Warr Fass". :-)!  Good stuff you displayed and I wish you success with your artistic endeavors.

Regarding how to meet your President, from Brufut, I'm not sure if you can take a short cut to Kanilai without going through Sere Kunda.  Any way, let me just tell you the direction you should head.  From Brufut, go to Sere Kunda and change Rapits and head to Brikama.  At Brikama, switch to a Casambarr and head toward Sifoe, like you are headed towards Binjona, or just ask the Garsons and they will help you with directions to Kanalia.  Now, do not allow the driver to drop you at the center of town.  Ask him to drop you at the edge of town.  I left out a key piece of information.  Make sure you wear all green from your hat to your sox and shoes.  Add some mirrors and cowries shells and make your outlook a little on the exotic side.  Position yourself at a distance where cars passing you by will just make your profile to just something green at the horizon.  I'm sure someone will alert the President to investigate.  Most likely, the President will send Momodou Pika Jallow to pay you a visit.  When he shakes your hand don't worry how his hand feels.  It is just a part of his thigh that is stitched on his palm, thanks to Kukoi.  This is where you will make your move.  Tell Pika that you love the President so much and are a student of vision 2020.

"I am fully supporting the Vision 2020, I believe in it and I have about 20
> programs to develop the Gambia and to generate work. For example: I have
> contact with fishing boats which can generate work for unemployed here. I have
> program for building the Denton bridge, the pumping station, James Island,
> drawings and calculations since 16 years - the pumping station and the canals
> near Banjul are very important because they are essential to prevent Banjul
> from sinking down."

With the above, especially the drawings and calculations since 16, you are exactly what the President is looking for.  Between the two of you, Gambia Fum Jarr Gem Kanam.

Deg Joe, you have wasted Mambiram's time when he preferred a Jarkarlor, face a face at the State House in Banjul and not Kanilai.  In that case, Ablai Njie Chi Atlanta, De Lambal Narr Ak Peul, will walk you right into State House in Banjul.  Lekbi, Yai Bane Rek!

Mambiram, goodluck and I look forward to reading about the christenings of your many projects.  I'm more partial towards the Denton Bridge over the pumping station.  Huuuh!  But Joe, if Banjul is under water, what are you crossing for or to?  I change my mind, I would like for you to first tackle lowering the water level in the Atlantic, so Banjul will be 200 yards above sea level.  No, make it 440.  Now, that would be a nice level and we would not need to worry with Al Gore and his scare mongering, talkin' 'bout some global warming and rise of the oceans.  I just could not resist this one.  It was too low to be left alone.  I thought I heard it all.

Joe

> Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 23:35:51 +0100
> From: [log in to unmask]
> To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [>-<] News from first professional Gambian glazier
>
> Here some news from the first professional Gambian glazier, Ebrima Lamin George
> Mamberam. At last I am back in the Gambia after 50 years abroad. I am retired
> but I am a professional glazier, building carpenter, blacksmith and welder from
> Swedish technical highschool and I have three City & Guilds. My specialty is
> stained glass with lead tracery, mirrors, glass painting and framing.
>
> All my glass workshop is now transferred to the Gambia and all who wants to
> give me work shall not regret it because I am professional for all interior
> decoration with glass for homes, villas, mosques, churches, restaurants,
> kitchen cupboards, windows and doors, center tables etc. My workshop area is
> 20x15m and located in my compound in Brufut village. There are 1500 fruit
> plants in my compound. I plan to build a mosque there also with a school
> teaching mathematics, English and the Quran for children with help from Saudi
> Arabia. I am very busy taking care of my life and I do not go anywhere, I am
> 100% sober, I do not smoke or drink.
>
> I am fully supporting the Vision 2020, I believe in it and I have about 20
> programs to develop the Gambia and to generate work. For example: I have
> contact with fishing boats which can generate work for unemployed here. I have
> program for building the Denton bridge, the pumping station, James Island,
> drawings and calculations since 16 years - the pumping station and the canals
> near Banjul are very important because they are essential to prevent Banjul
> from sinking down.
>
> At this moment I would like to meet president Yahya Jammeh to present my
> ideas, especially with the glass work as that is my base. I have asked some
> persons to help me to have audience to the president but I do not think they
> will do it, they do not believe in Vision 2020. I am asking the president
> kindly to give me audience preferably in the statehouse in Banjul. The last
> time I met him I was very pleased and this time I hope it can be more.
> I can be contacted on mobile number 3413638 and 7649663 and email e.l.
> [log in to unmask] My postal address is P.O. Box 3418 Serrekunda.
>
> I wish everybody Happy Tobaski, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in
> advance!
> My family is both Muslims, Roman Catholics and Anglicans. Thank you for your
> attention!
>
> Ebrima Lamin George Mamberam

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox. Check it out