Hi all,

Despite my best eferts I have not been able to master configuring avg to do a scan at a specific time only or to just update at a specific time only.  When I go into the update manager for example there says there is a combo box that has the frequency of updating choices in it but it says one of one.  When you use the mouse keys though you can see it says other things like every four hours for example.  The things are running like every day and maybe multiple times a day.  I disabled the update manager thinking it would prevent it from updating all the time and I would just do it myself at a specific interval, but disabling it hasn't helped.  The only thing that has changed is that when you open avg it says since the update manager is disabled you may not be protected, but it is definitely still updating all the time.  Can someone help me in any way to try to get the full system scan and the running of updates to just happen at one specific time?  Thanks so much.

Lisa

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]