[log in to unmask] wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
In a message dated 12/7/2009 6:54:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
You can make a poultice of ammonium citrate using diatomaceous earth.  Ammonium citrate crystals can be obtained through Conservation Support Systems.  Use very hot (near boiling) water to dissolve the crystals, try a 10% solution (weight/volume).  Buffer the ammonium citrate solution with ammonium hydroxide solution (also available through CSS) to a pH of 9-10—use an eyedropper and check often, the pH changes fast.  All this stuff is very nasty, use PPE in a well-ventilated area.
See the kind of class act we get when we pirate the ConsDistList?  And she didn't use the word "Lowe's" even once!     c
ok, so where is the PayPal in CSS?
gimme a break sharpshooter
u done good

][<