Good ones Sharon.  Many of those things we find ourselves griping about at certain times.  Lol!

Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Dog Elway
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sharon Hooley
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 3:22 PM
  Subject: [ECHURCH-USA] I am Thankful for

  GCF: I Am Thankful.....

  ...for the taxes that I pay because it means that I am employed.

  ...for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been
  surrounded by friends.

  ...for the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have
  enough to eat.

  ...for my shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.

  ...for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and
  gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.

  ...for all the complaining I hear about the government because it
  means we have freedom of speech.

  ...for the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it
  means I am capable of walking.

  ...for the lady behind me in church who sings off key because it
  means that I can hear.

  ...for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means I have
  clothes to wear.

  ...for weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it
  means I have been productive.

  ...for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it
  means that I am alive.

  ...for getting too much e-mail because it lets me know I have friends
  who are thinking of me.

  From the GCF Archives -Tom

  If this was forwarded to you, please consider your own
  subscription to Good Clean Fun. It's free! Just send an
  email to:
  ------------

  _ _____________________________________ _
  / )| Thomas S. Ellsworth |( \
  / / |
  \ \
  _( (_ |
  http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor |
  _) )_
  (((\ \>|_/ )_____________________________( \_|</ /)))
  \\\\ \_/ / \ \_/ ////
  \ / There is absolutely \ /
  \ _/ no substitute for \_ /
  / / a genuine lack of preparation. \ \

  354

  *** Good Clean Fun ***
  Stop for a visit, leave with a smile!

  Visit the Good Clean Fun web site at
  http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor/

  The ad that is inserted into this email is done automatically by
  YahooGroups as a condition of their free hosting the Good Clean Fun list.
  I have no control over any content of the advertisement.

  This email was scanned by Lavasoft Anti-virus before it was sent.

  Sharon
  SkypeName: sharon.hooley43

  __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4643 (20091127) __________

  http://www.eset.com