GCF: I Am Thankful.....

...for the taxes that I pay because it means that I am employed.

...for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been
surrounded by friends.

...for the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have
enough to eat.

...for my shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.

...for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and
gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.

...for all the complaining I hear about the government because it
means we have freedom of speech.

...for the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it
means I am capable of walking.

...for the lady behind me in church who sings off key because it
means that I can hear.

...for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means I have
clothes to wear.

...for weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it
means I have been productive.

...for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it
means that I am alive.

...for getting too much e-mail because it lets me know I have friends
who are thinking of me.

From the GCF Archives -Tom

If this was forwarded to you, please consider your own
subscription to Good Clean Fun. It's free! Just send an
email to:
------------
_ _____________________________________ _
/ )| Thomas S. Ellsworth |( \
/ / |
\ \
_( (_ |
http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor |
_) )_
(((\ \>|_/ )_____________________________( \_|</ /)))
\\\\ \_/ / \ \_/ ////
\ / There is absolutely \ /
\ _/ no substitute for \_ /
/ / a genuine lack of preparation. \ \

354

*** Good Clean Fun ***
Stop for a visit, leave with a smile!

Visit the Good Clean Fun web site at
http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor/

The ad that is inserted into this email is done automatically by
YahooGroups as a condition of their free hosting the Good Clean Fun list.
I have no control over any content of the advertisement.

This email was scanned by Lavasoft Anti-virus before it was sent.

Sharon
SkypeName: sharon.hooley43