Last night, my family of 5 (three are Celiac) went for a   celebration
dinner to Ruth's Chris Steak House.   We mentioned  our  need for a gluten
free
meal and the server said, no  problem.  She then  brought us a computer
printout of all the menu  items that are gluten free.   I am happy to say it
was a
large  part of their menu.  The food was  delicious and we all stayed  well.
RC

*Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the  CELIAC List*
Archives are at:  Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC