My son has gone through every vitamin possible - all cause nausea or some kind of GI
upset.  Only one that works is New Chapter Organics Tiny Tabs Multi.  They are a "whole
food complex" so can even be take on an empty stomach without GI upset.  The dose is 6
tiny tabs for an adult (based on 150 lbs) ... so I give my 8 yr old son (who is only 45 lbs) 2
of them.  They are excellent.  Good luck.