Hi all,
These 2 nuggets from the top tech tidbits news letter from October 29th.
5) Here is a web site discussing accessibility options for Verizon phones:
http://aboutus.vzw.com/accessibility/alternatemedia.html#content
3) I usually avoid speculative and pre-release announcements, but we'll definitely want to be following this one. Around the end of November, KNFB will
come out with a free book reader, working on pc's, windows Mobile phones and the iPhone with other versions to folow, that will give users acces to over
a million accessible books they will be able to purchase.
http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6702317.html?rssid=192
Harry

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]