  From: Cecily Ballenger
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 1:43 AM
  Subject: Please pray for Vernon again

  Hello everyone. Well, Vernon is back in the hospital after he had been home for a few hours. They picked him up at the hospital today to bring him home. He met Pat and whoever was with her at the elevator. He seemed fine. Then later he was in the bathroom every 15 minutes. Tonight, about 45 minutes ago, or 11:45 Central time PM, he I believe left for the hospital after he had been bleeding profusely and had almost passed out. Pat called the doctor at the hospital, and he was then whisked away by ambulance. He is in the hospital now, at 10:41 pm Pacific. Please pray. Pat will keep us informed of Vernon's progress. Thanks, everyone, for praying.

  Cecily