From: April Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Home again!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 1:44 AM

Hi all,

Your prayers are much appreciated.  I have the medi-port installed and have a bit of discomfort on that arm.  All of your encouraging posts make it worth getting up in the night to read my e-mail, lol.  Thanks ever so much.  I love you all so much.

Nights are the toughest becausee there is time to think.  I have tried to focus on God and favorite Scripture, but Satan works overtime to distract me.  Ouch.  Anyway, my attitude is good.  I'm a little disappointed because I have had to give up my job to combat this illness.  They say I am eligible for rehire, but we shall see.  Smile.

Coming to you from the little pink netbook,

April Stahl