Praying Pat.  I hate when I loose something like that.

Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Elway
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Pat Ferguson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 9:47 AM
Subject: [ECHURCH-USA] A little prayer request

Hi Everyone,

I know this might sound like a silly prayer request, but I know God
will provide. I would like you all to please pray that I find my iPod
USB cable. It is not like any other USB cable. I can't do anything
with my iPod until I find it. I've used it once, and I wanted to put
more music on it, and also learn more about it. This is the iPod Nano
4th Generation. We don't have any electronic stores within 100 miles
from us. Vernon might be upset with me, if I've completely lost it. I
have searched all my desk drawers and it is not to be found. Please
pray that if it is between my desk and the wall, that we can get
something to pick it up with, as no one can get back there.

Thanks much for praying.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4398 (20090905) __________