From: Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Fishing trip
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 4:59 PM

Hi Karen and Everyone,

The launching of the loving Pontoon boat went just fine, it was getting it out of the water, as Vernon couldn't see where the trailor was. The boat was in the water, and I was still on it, but he couldn't see the trailor with the motor home. He's going to fix that problem, though.

Thanks to you all for praying.

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson