  From: April Stahl
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 1:33 AM
  Subject: I gotta sleep in my chair!

  Well, hello brothers and sisters.  I am sleeping in my chair because every time I lie down, I hear fluid when I breathe like I have asthema or something.  I had it really badly as a child and that pulling on my lungs has returned.  I don't like the sounds of that, so I sit up and I feel better the next morning.  Otherwise I sound like I have a cold till I get up and moving a bit.

  YToday I have chemo therapy education.  They'll connect me with a social worker who will talk to me about transportation and getting a hair piece.  Hmmm.  It's all new, so I hope you'll bare with me as I share my expderiences with you.  I am taking iron three times a day now to build up my blood count and it tastes awful, yuck.

  If anybody else is awakel, let's have a coke or a coffee or tea or something.

  Coming to you from the little pink netbook,

  April Stahl