Loving April, Please do share everything with us. We are with you,
and we want to feel what you are feeling because we love you more
than you will ever know.

I don't blame you for sleeping in your chair. That sound you
mentioned would really give me the creeps.

I will never stop praying for you, Sweeting.

Loving you bunches,

Pat Ferguson