Edi

Thanks for us a sensible remark. The insult started in the forum. Yankuba Darbo have continue by turning it  private . I have forwarded it to many individuals as a private mail to see and make their own judgement. Dr Malanding Jaiteh and the rest of the List Managers cannot continue to be muted as something is not wrong. I cannot imagine Yankuba Darboe calling himself a trained lawyer and to continue to expedite derogatory remarks on people whom he hated because he is not the same wavelength. I have to bring the issue to the attention all the list members  because even Bailo Jallow is right, it is about time UDP dissassociate themself from the hate he is trying to peddle. A true cadre of any political party should show dignity, respect and humility to people you even disagree in principles and ideology. I am the least to hush or be silence in any political discourse by self proclaimed tribal political fanatic. As I look around seeing people like adbullah Jobe, Ebrima Chongan, LJ Darboe and et al, with their commitment and dedication about what can be done amicable by putting our time and efforts to solve the folding problems in our country, I know I am not a lonely soul.

Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:44:03 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Insult I have been receiving from Yanks Darbor both private and in the forum
To: [log in to unmask]

It is so sadden and unprecedented for us to send insult to each other whenever disagreements paves it way between us. Is this humane act? Are we not capable of discussing issue in a civilised manners with understanding and attention to each others worries or queries regarding our statement in a forum? If we are against others participation to our raised topics then a forums should not be suitable place for your voice. Anyway charity begins at home, and what shall we call one who never learn from the mistakes??+??+??:::::::::::::::::::::

When are we going to remedy the mistakes done by our predecessors (disunity)? Or are we still going to continue the backward African-ism mind set? yet continuing blaming the colonial masters? too much misunderstanding, hatred, selfishness, jealousy, killing our wise and honest ones? When are we to start a new page for our children to enjoy after we are gone? that is, by turning these weaknesses to strength, by showing the west the fact that, we are masters of their own educational subjects even thus they denied us our own languages and we will notwithstandingly used it wisely to our own advantage?

The more educated we are on colonial languages and ways of life, the more back warded we seems to be? I think the educated ones should be the wisest to leading us to the better democratic ways of living in our societies? However, I know there are wisest one in this forum who decides to stay away upon their own rights yet they are tirelessly working under ground towards stability in our mother land. Wondering why, in this forums, we are blaming our leaders back home if we seems to act like them? Edi