http://www.gainako.com/news/news/2009/08/05/defence-counsel-lamin-camaras-closing-arguments-on-gpu-six-trial.html

Part 7

Dear Compatriots,

We are getting closer to the end. The dramatic trial is going down history.
This is one of the most historic moments. Please take courage that these
journalists are all innocent. In Jammeh's complex world, it is easy to waste
someone's time. This is an attribute of a dictator. Apparently, Jammeh is
living in his own world...a world of hallucination...and I hope very soon
his demons from the demonic dominion will come back to haunt him. You are
all fighting a just war...therefore, redeem! fight! resist oppressors!
condemn terror! hail freedom, independence and peace!!
Free the 7 Journalists now!!

highlights!!

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.