Bro Alhaji,

Thank you for your short analysis. I am not a legal mind myself but your opinion is spot on as far as I can understand.

You and all, can read part six .

http://www.gainako.com/news/news/2009/08/04/sam-sarr-of-foroyaa-addresses-court.html

I think it is right to conclude that Jammeh and his hench men must be advised to go back to school because I can see lack of comprehension seriously playing with minds that are already complex. Apparently, Mr. Sam Sarr of the Foroyaa who taught many of them including the masquerading NIAs years ago is still giving them a lesson. I personally think time is being wasted. The cases should be trashed away without delay.

Free the 7 Gambian Journalists now!

Regards,
yj