Email address corrected to [log in to unmask] Apologies for any inconvenience.

All:

Please contact me if you are or know of anyone interested in Public Sector Financial Auditing to work in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on contract basis. We are looking for certified individuals with at least three years experience in public or private sector Financial Auditing/Internal Audit. Big four experience is highly sought after. Excellent benefits in professional work environment awaits. If interested or know anyone who is, please contact me privately at [log in to unmask] or by phone/text at 971-55-881-3801.

-Laye