Rhonda,

I understand how he feels concerning his physical situation and recovery and I have experienced nothing to that of what you and Ben are going through together.  I'm glad he is slowly improving and I do understand, from personal experience, how discouraging the recovery time can be for anyone.

Phil.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rhonda Partain
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:13 AM
  Subject: Re: What Is Rhonda

  Ben says he feels weak, he  has started riding our exercise bike for several days, but lately he feels really tired, his legs feel really weak, no wonder....taking all thhis medication, it all has lists of side affects.........things will get better for both of you, I am sure of it.....it's the waiting that is the hardest to do.
  Sometimes I feel as though someone has taken my 46 year old husband and replaced him with a 75 year old.......I am not a very patient  person  so I want him to feel better now........they say after a year  a transplant  person is off lots of the pills and feels much better, a y ear is sooo long.....

  Rhonda