From: Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: What Is Rhonda
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:47 PM

We are doing much better....Ben is taking a few less pills now, probably 33 instead of 38, they say  the number will g o down after time passes.  He feels weak, but much better, we went to church Sunday, it seemed like forever s ince we had been.
I am feeling better too, they never really determined why I was having stomach issues, just wrote me a pill to take.....I haven't been taking it lately....just not eating so much at a time.....thanks for your prayers and for asking....
blessings

Rhonda