Pat, if I can answer any questions from you please call me at 303-936-2188.  Praying.

Sandy
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Pat Ferguson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: Pat Ferguson's treatment surgery for her low-grade uterine cancer

Dear Karen and Everyone,

No, they often do it as Abdominal surgery when they are taking the  ovaries. This is not uncommon. They take the tubes as well.

I'm sure I'll have a very long incission. I'm not looking forward to the pain and I hope and pray I don't get sick after surgery..

My sister is telling me everything that might happen, as she had this done three years ago,.

Thanks so much.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson