[log in to unmask] wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I have never read anything saying that They ever used gas out in the open.  In confined spaces was another matter, but maybe there had been a building in this copse. Depending of course on which historians and/or archbishops you believe.

Do you remember what town this was near?
Ralph:

I will try to figure it out. It may not have been nerve gas, but gas I do remember being mentioned. Sometimes it is a bit hard to understand what we are being told as it is one of those driving down the road things when suddenly something is said and you respond, "Say what?" It was west of Warsaw. Maybe Twybil remembers.

][<en
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html