Dear All,

The GPU-USA wishes to remind all that we are on the final stages of our fund-raising effort to support Chief Manneh's family. In this regard, we wish to make one final appeal for folks to please contribute to this worthy cause. Those who have pledged to do so are kindly asked to send in their pledges.

We also wish to say a very big thank you to all who have chipped in to help this needy family. May God repay you all for your kindness. Thanks a lot.

Baba