Haruna, I didn't want to disrupt your benefiting your the illuminating materials from the scholar Baba Galleh. But life must go on.
Now your uncle who cares about you and your happiness also knows fully well how expensive it is to maintain 'women who bleach'. I need your urgent apology now on accounts of associating me with women who bleach.
Fataa Bemoyala. Ibarin tee musu kurunw dila ila.
How can you fine your uncle for not full-filling his promise towards you on mediating between you and Jahwula? A hundred Dinar, you have forgo the Dinar when you abandon Libya.
Now sine you are manifesting a Mandingo man's longing for a manyorin, I will now put forward the conditions before the deal can go through.
Bari Kana kee, Kutajee kotoma faye it deeh. Listen carefully.
The conditions for linking you with jahwula are:
1. confirm that you have recant your stance that, religious organisation must pay taxes.
2. That you will observe your Sallah and will not eat Dunkin doughnuts unhalal spicy chickens, unless on dare circumstances.
3. That you will love and care for Jahwula and by all means provide her the platform to reach higher height.
4. That you will not dance to any music however appealing the music maybe.
5. that you never abandon observing fasting during the Month of Ramadan.
6. You will be kind, loving and eat less.

so tell me, if you accept these conditions.
Your caring tired old uncle
suntou