Edie Sidibeh stated: "In this world, anyway, people will always talk whether you did right or wrong; but should that stop you from doing what you think is right for you and others as well as your career? Not a chance, only if it is destructive and therefore, not helpful to the majority then yes it can deter my process on the issue."

--- On Wed, 6/5/09, Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Halifa's challenge to the witch...
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, 6 May, 2009, 6:55 PM

I not very happy about the dis-unification of our politicians back home but I am very delighted and grateful to Halifa's personal intervention in this baseless witch hunting event even whereas, "if" he is to do it again will be in different form but this time around, he did what he supposed to do as a politician to ease the seemingly unending witch hunting saga. I am sure without Halifa's intervention, the witch hunters would continuously have countless numbers of victims by now.

Barak Oboma was at the McDonnell today was it because he wanted to score political point? the answer is simply ((((YES)))) because he is a politician. Will his opponents like that? (((NO))) because he is winning some political grounds to pave ways for his own selfishness as some will polish the event to be. Again politics came with egoistic , you have to convince and promise things even demonstrate on them in practise just to build a picture of trust and reliability.

Even Barak Oboma knows that but on the other hand, He need to touch the people's heart by mingling with them even if there could be a bomb in the McDonnell's. Halifa new the fact that he could be arrested in the course yet he volunteered and yes he did it for the people (even if with or without his own knowledge) by stopping the victimisation of others to be next. In this world, anyway, people will always talk whether you did right or wrong; but should that stop you from doing what you think is right for you and others as well as your carrier? Not a chance, only if it is distructive and therefore, not helpful to the majority then yes it can deter my process on the issue.
Edie