Most of you know all the voice issues I went through several years ago.  From time to time of late I have had the almost laryngitis re-occur.  But I pretty much know what to do and could manage it.  I've had extra demands on my voice this last little while.  But Friday morning I woke up feeling as if my throat had gotten very dry during the night.  As I more fully awakened, my throat felt like it had a lump in it, somewhat the sensation like when you've had a bad cold and are dealing with a surplus of mucous.  I can't say my throat was sore like a say throat gets.  It was more like I had severely scratched the inside with something.  When I swallowed I had to be careful when eating because the muscle felt weak and I didn't know if food was going to go down.  I could give you more detail but I don't want to go on and on.  Anyway, I had very little voice.  I went to work and had to leave.  I have an appointment with the voice doc on Tuesday.  I'm debating if I should be seen before that however.  I can't say there is much improvement today.  I can talk if I'm careful and don't raise my voice.  Prayers would be very much appreciated.

Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Elway