If Bramble Hall is anything like you describe it then I would prefer it over Lawrence Rockefeller Bomb shelter; at least for the racing season anyway where I could show off  my new jodhpurs and crop the dust of  Gwyllm's bottom wearing black high tops and socks the  color of duck shit  which according to your most recent correspondence is "the in "color this year. Don't quit your day job deary; we need you to read the tea leaves outside the out house (remember last year you fell in)
and well the summer just won't be the same without you .... err... well ...succo all the time . signed  Peat Moss the gardener

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572833x1201387477/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62) -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html *Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp