In a message dated 4/3/2009 2:00:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Yes well, every bat counts in these days of white nose syndrome -
> hundreds of thousands of them have died in the last two years in the
> northeast and the disease is spreading south and west. The mortality
> rate in infected colonies is close to 100%. Since bats generally eat
> close to 1000 insects per hour, in nights during their feeding season
> (April thru October), we are not talking a trivial matter here. They
> singlehandedly keep corn borers and all sorts of army worms and other
> insects under control.

 ; any relationship here between whats been killing the bees ?
ya know when the bees go and the bats go ;there will be no one to explain it
to me but the birds .....(and west Nile is taking them out) ....that only
leaves the brown nose ........and their not so hard to find ...Py

Lose weight like TV’s Biggest Loser finalists. Start w/ a FREE
Weight-Loss Plan!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220200127x1201334384/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213622551%3B35099622%3Bc)

--

*Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>