Py,

ppl rarely talk of Northern Baptists, and it musta been Northern ones I was raised w/ half the time
what I remember best was pot-luck and barbequed chicken, hell fire and brimstone and how we all of us were gonna get real hot real soon
especially the Methodists, my other half, down the street
as to histo presto content, relevant to what a tradesperson thinks when they are working at a religious site

][<en
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Score one for the rudad ; the Baptists if they could would remove all refrence of wine from the bible ; which they rewrote a few years ago so there wouldn't be any confusion to the faithful who live in dry counties and keep it under their sink when pressed why the savior chose to drink wine at the last supper these guys always tell you the water wasn't any good ;especially on a Saturday night Py
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html