From: EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List on behalf of Ellen Perlow
Sent: Wed 08-Apr-09 9:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: info about ACCESSIBILITY cultural centers at academic institutions?

Dear List members:

May I suggest ---

To POSITIVELY reframe our discussion and thinking, to celebrate and focus on what we CAN do, DO do, HAVE DONE, and will continue to achieve.

ACCESSIBILITY cultural centers.... ACCESS cultural centers.

Everyone needs access.  Everyone needs accessibility. A Universal. And alphabetically the "A" word rises to the top of menus and [academic institutions'] building directories.

Ellen Perlow

Class member