Wearing my hat as Chair of Library Service to People with Visual or Physical Disabilities Forum, Library Service to Special Populations Section of ASCLA, we (the forum) was hoping to partner the ACRL SIG with the ALAD discussion group to provide a forum for discussion, assistance and networking ...

Wearing my hat as chair of the ASCLA Accessibility Assembly I'd like to say Welcome - the more the merrier!! I would then increase the length of our Assembly meeting from a hour and a half to two hours to increase discussion and participation. Another option would be to have the SIG meet immediately before or after the Assembly in the same location.

BTW I would go for "Universal Accessibility SIG" with a nod to academic in the title if I had a vote ...

Simon

Simon Healey
Librarian II
Government Publications Dept.
Parkway Central Library
Free Library of Philadelphia

--------------------------- Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics: http://easi.cc/clinic.htm EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi Online courses and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm >>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<< -> . . . . . . . . . <-