From: EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adina Joyce Mulliken
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 2:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: vote on name of SIG

Without any official members of the group yet,  I thought I'd ask for votes on this list since this is where people have expressed the interest.  If you would like to vote, please send me your vote by this Wednesday night (4/29).  These are the names that were suggested.

Accessibility/Disability SIG
Accessibility SIG
Universal Accessibility SIG
Write in___________

-Adina

Adina Mulliken
Reference Librarian, Social Work, CFS, MFT, Aging
Library Disability Services
Interim for East Asia & CSD
Bird Library
Syracuse University
222 Waverly Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone: 315-443-9519

--------------------------- Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics: http://easi.cc/clinic.htm EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi Online courses and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm >>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<< -> . . . . . . . . . <-

Official SFPL use only

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<