Mr. Drammeh, sigil sa waala.
You're most appreciated. May Allah continue to bless and guide you.
Haruna.

In a message dated 3/13/2009 4:54:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

My sincere condolences.
May his soul rest in Peace.
Oko
--- On Fri, 3/13/09, Fye samateh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Fye samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Obituary.
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 1:44 PM

Ntomaa.

Accept my deepest sympathy for your loss and may the Almighty bless your uncle's soul and grant him jannah,Amen.

Niamorkono.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 4:08 AM, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Friends, family, and coleagues:

I wish to inform all and sundry that the good Lord has taken a wonderful uncle to the heavens. Uncle Kang Burama Darboe had suffered a stroke but was coping fairly well for a while. As he returned home this evening however, he passed peaceably in the loving arms of his family. Uncle KangBurama was full of life and industry and he enjoyed caring for Children and the youth. He had himself been caring for other children who had lost one or both their parents.

Please join me in sharing heartfelt condolences with Uncle KangBurama's entire family including Musa, Alagie, Bubacarr, Misses(Mariama), Fanding, brothers, sisters, cousins, nephews, and nieces, and our Aunties, and the extended families. Uncle KangBurama was one of the Bedrocks of the Darbo family who established in the Bansang and surrounding areas. Please help inform other family and friends who may not be within earshot of Ellen and Posten.

To celebrate Uncle KangBurama's life and to keep his life-passions burning bright, A fund will be set up to be called KangBurama Funds for Orphans (The KB Fund) to build a Home for Orphans in KangBurama's hometown of Bansang where the Orphans can be cared for while they remain part of their community. Part of the fund will be used to sponsor an Orphan every year for their entire care in an SOS children's village in order to share in some of the efforts of SOS Hermann Gmeiner.

Please forward any and all donations to:
Haruna Darbo
P.O. Box 775
Lithia Springs, GA 30122