Thanks.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson

At 10:54 AM 3/3/2009, you wrote:
Praying for this whole family.  How tragic and sad!
----- Original Message -----
From: Pat Ferguson
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 4:23 PM
Subject: A Prayer request

Hi Everyone,

I have a prayer request.

I just received the following message. This is sad.

Please pray.

Please read below my name.

Love,

Pat Ferguson
To: Pat Ferguson < [log in to unmask]>

Sandi's daughter Brittney was murdered last Thursday by Shannon
Flowers and then he dumped her body in the Huron compost pile where
she was not found until Saturday.  At this time we still have no
other information.