  From: Lisa McManus
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 6:05 PM
  Subject: [VICUG-L] question about recording

  Hi all,

  Well, I never got my problem with winamp solved so I got around it by saving the file and then playing it instead of just playing it off the internet which doesn't work for some reason.

  Well, I hope that this question has a more successful solution.  I have some cassette tapes which I would like to put onto dvds to preserve them in a better format.  I do not know anything about this or what the first step even is so if someone could please help me with this I would really appreciate it having the step by step instructions.  Thanks very much.

  Lisa

  Leave list: [log in to unmask]

  VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

  Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]