Yes he does.  He helped John find a police radio, so we'll pray about that Julie.  Keep us posted.

Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Elway
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JULIE MELTON
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:23 PM
  Subject: [ECHURCH-USA] Lost phone

  Hello.

  I lost my PDA this morning.  I am pretty sure it got lost on the bus, so please pray that it was turned in.  It's insured, so I could file a claim for another one.  OHowever, that would be a hastle along with proving to Code Factory that, yes, I actually did lose the phone.  God knows where that phone is, though.

  __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3850 (20090213) __________

  http://www.eset.com