Amen Pat praise the Lord.

If you believe there is not God, than just die.  For without a God you can do this.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat Ferguson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2009 10:45:27 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Praise The Lord!

Hi Everyone,

I can hardly keep my eyes open to see the screen. <grin> lol. I don't
have any sight, either. lol. I just wanted to tell you that today has
been a loving Day. Things really changed when I asked those demons to
leave this morning. I have had a wonderful and productive day. I give
all the glory to our Heavenly Father, and the Holy Spirit  that
dwells within us.

I'll tell you more tomorrow, when I'm not swaying from side to side
in my computer chair. lol.

I am praying for all of you. You are all very loving!

Thank you all for your love and support.

God Bless you all, and I pray for an excellent nights sleep for everyone.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson