You know my posting quota is coming to a close for today that is why you're playing this cat-and-mouse game with me. I'll have you know I reserved one rocket for just such a scenario. Here goes:

[Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:38:48 +0000 From: dabanani Subject: Re: Gambia Moral Congress (GMC) To: GAMBIA-L
Haruna stated: "I suggest you two take this conversation elsewhere".] JDAM.

That's right.

[Haruna
This is amazing!
Just absolutely amazing.
Not even the List Management can pretend to such grand authority without first invoking its power
of expulsion.] JDAM.

If I have to wait for Kukeh to invoke that for Ellen, I'd shrivel up like a friggin prune.
So I invoke it for him. The cat isn't even giving my proposal for post-trading the light of day. YET.
I don't wanna be forced to bypass the PDOIS-head and do battle directly with our host university.
That reminds me; Is it not about time to embark on an appreciative effort to stamp our
partnership with the third-in-line in the series Tarheels, Berea.....? Please consider such. Oh BTW
Kukeh, I learned of a commendable partnership in geospatial rigamarole between Columbia and the
University of Mali, Bamako. I was pleased. Please shed more light on it if you please. One of your
coleagues - Sanchez- I think is pivotal. And JDAM, why did Evian not lodge similar complaint against
expulsion of the bilateral conversation? Oh I get it, he went on vacation. Yeah right. You two can
stay. But take this here conversation to Posten for God's sakes.

[To conclude that Mai Fatty has no presidential ambitions for 2011 suggest you did not even
bother to read his "speech". But if you are right, his intentions for forming the GMC at this stage
would be quite alarming. Do think it through.] JDAM.

Settle down men. I did read the Congress Party Chairman's speech. And quit referring to it as
"speech". Mr. Fatty's presidential ambitions were not readily apparent to me. Within the confines
of that speech. You and I have no control over the timing of other's exercise of his/her
self-determination rights. I know you get my drift. And please don't quote precedence here.
Thank you in advance.

[I recommend you first read the "speech", and then come after me.] JDAM.
I have. And I'm coming after you. I want you to exercise your trademark caution and restraint.
That which has endeared you to me, the Olfactor, Evian, Kukeh, Yero-the-tree, your friggin
nephew Suntouni, and Gunjur. Dabanani that is. Or I'll have to invoke another more lethal
authority derived from the inherent vanity you relied on to duel with me at a non-violent center.
You ought to be barred from entry into Georgia via Padukah. The gall! What I was impressing upon
you JDAM is that divining presidential ambition by Mai stands as equal a chance of being true as
it does being in error. And JDAM should not be the one to divine such, especially at this critical
juncture where you are engaged in leader-synthesis. Mr. Fatty's speech does not betray any more
ambition than the PDOIS, UDP, NRP, GPDP, or PPP leaders evince. And I don't wanna hear you take
sanctuary in a phantom constitution. Khalas! Haruna.