From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ben at Bierley
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:46 PM
Subject: [VICUG-L] Hello?

Hi.  I joined this list a few days ago.  I am wondering if it is active at all, since I have received no activity in my inbox.  Cheers.

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]