Is there a possibility that the virus/spam/spyware programs in Spyware Doctor are slamming up against the same programs in McAfee, causing incredible slowness or eventual corruption/crash?  Years ago, on our first computer, unbeknownst to us, we had Norton AV and McAfee Security running concurrently, which eventually crashed the hard drive.  Do I need to be concerned about similar problems with Spyware Doc & McAfee?
I used to run AdAware and Spybot also and was told by a Dell tech that it was overkill.  IOW use one spyware/malware program.  Should I put all my security eggs in McAfee and lose Spyware Doc?

Database version: 5.11640

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml