We Jerseyans have a response to this: fuck youse and da horse youse rode in
on.

Mr. Refined N. Dignified

In a message dated 1/16/2009 10:49:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Further up-date, I  heard this morning that New  Jersey is to blame. Seems 10
years ago they introduced  10,000 geese, for future hunting. N.J. still doesn’
t allow hunting, and there  are now over 2,000,000 geese.

____________________________________

From:  The listserv where the buildings do the  talking
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]  On Behalf Of  [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:03  PM
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] ...and I just flew in  to Newark last  night!
Great, while we're sitting around yacking  about "airplane performance" Al
Qaida is releasing its phalanxes of suicide  geese to decimate our already
faltering airline industry, pushing us further  toward the brink of anarchy and
testing both the outgoing commander in cheif  who has been trying to get some
down time for the past eight years in  Washington, and that new untested one who
has, sadly, neither  Vietnam nor goose hunting experience. Clearly they had
the support of  Canadian operatives. Are we all going to just sit here and take
it, or move to  eliminate the GMDs?

Inquiring Twybils want to  know