Edison Coatings wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Good lab results, lousy lab results, the cost is just about the same. Call me crazy, but I'll go for the good stuff every time. The others aren't worth the paper they're written on.
It can be difficult if one is at the trades end of the stick to tell the front end to go get the good stuff -- particularly if the front end don't know from their back end about what is good stuff. It can also be a problem for someone stuck with mouths to feed to walk away. I like to go for the good stuff. I don't think you are crazy one bit.

][<en
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html