OK, I know most of you slash and burn barbarians think it is best to  slather
up a perfectly nice brownstone, albeit it flaking and deteriorating,  with
giant pieces falling off and killing widows and orphans and cute puppies,  with
that crappy stucco and make it "like new".   I accept that.   Just like I
accept tsunamis and giant meteor strikes.

But, hypothetically, what would happy if you wanted to scrape off all that
stucco crap (acknowledging that the surface has been shot to hell by Pakistan
State Brickface with picks and hammers)?   Is the stucco bond  "stronger" than
the actual material?

And in the case of painted brownstone - where there was no actual damage to
the stone, some idiot just painted it.  What happens if you remove the  paint,
and how would you do it?

Yrs,  Triassic
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)