John Walsh wrote:

> imagine my disgust when receiving the book and finding a natural home
> for it on the bookshelf I realized that I already owned a copy.

Ha, you wanna trade? My fingers musta slipped when I ordered from
Amazon, Chernobyl: Confessions of a Reporter, Igor Kostin. The twins
came in one box, each individually wrapped in clear plastic. Mint.
Supposed to be an in-depth photo essay... and I have not yet had the
guts to open it. Not on a shelf or pile yet, they sit here on my desk,
waiting.

][<