Karen Carter 74'

From: Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Hi. I have a cousin who needs prayer. I won't give her name, because for one, God already knows who she is, and two, for the sake of privacy. She's 36 years old, has two children, a boy and a girl, ages ten and six, and she's involved in drugs, Meth Amphetamine, to be specific. We've been praying she'd not only go to either a clinic or rehab, but that she'd get her life straight and get and keep a job. She can't keep or hold down a job for long. She's either fired, or she becomes discontented or dissatisfied with her employment, so she quits. Either that, or her employer finds a reason to fire her, which I assume is legitimate. I don't know of too many employers who unjustly fire workers, although unfortunately, that practice does go on with certain employers. She's married, but the father of her children's on his way to prison for four years for drugs. He could have gotten twelve years, but he agreed to a deal, and he's getting two thirds fof his sente nce cut off, so that leaves four years. I just don't know how this will affect their children. I imagine it'll harden their son and possibly embitter their daughter toward her father. I've been praying about this for years now, and I need help. I'm sure other members of our family have been praying, but I think it's time for outside prayer support. Will you please join me in prayer for my cousin, her children, and her soon to be ex-husband? Thank you and may God richly bless you, my beloved.